KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250
CleanMaster CM250 Antifreeze Recycling Machine
Turn what used to be a problem into a money making revenue producing segment for your auto shop or garage. An environmentally sound choice, an economical investment, and a profit making business. All in one machineIf you're not recycling your waste coolant, you're throwing money down the drain!
Please note - there is a 6 week lead time for this product.
These are made to order at the factory. There is currently a 6 week lead time for this product.
CleanMaster CM250 Antifreeze Recycler pays for itself, saves you money, and helps you comply with increasingly strict environmental laws.
Turns disposal problems into profits for automotive shops and dealer service centers.
All in one machine. Anti-Freeze Recyclers turn disposal problems into increased profits for fleet operations, dealer service centers, and other automotive maintenance operations!
Antifreeze recycling lets you remove harmful particulates and restore anti-corrosion additives. No hot vapors or heating and cooling cycles. You can reuse antifreeze with the performance of new. And, most importantly, you won't have to pay someone to haul off your wast antifreeze or buy new ethylene glycol at hefty prices.
Easy as One-Two-Three
- Simply pour used coolant into the "dirty" tank.
- After reaching 25 gallon level, place the output hose into empty "clean" 30 gal. drum.
- Hit start button and walk away.
The machine will recycle through it's ultrafiltration process and shut itself off automatically. Then simply add Preparal (TM) additive to maintain the anti-corrosion properties of the coolant. Check the freezepoint and if necessary, adjust.
Recycled coolant will pass stringent testing and meets GM and ASTM standards even for DEX-COOL mixtures.This is possible because the Ethylene Glycol keeps it's performance for years. It just needs to be cleaned of the colloidal silica and other harmful particulates that precipitate out of the solution, and have it's corrosion
Unlike glycol recyclers that hook directly up to a vehicle, this machine doesn't require that you cut into the cooling system, have the vehicle running, or in destinated service bay. Instead you can recycle in batches. This frees technicians up for more productive work.
Features and Specs
- Lowest cost per gallon of recycled coolant
- Recycled coolant meets ASTM standards for North American anti-freeze.
- Passed stringent testing and earned General Motors approval for DEX-COOL mixtures.
- Saves the environment, money and creates profit.
- Easiest anti-freeze recyclers to operate; no hoses to cut, easy filter changes, no special wiring required.
- No hot vapors or heating and cooling cycles.
- Durable stainless steel construction provides years of dependable use.
- With the Anti-Freeze Recycler system, you remove harmful particulates and restore anti-corrosion additives. You can reuse antifreeze with the performance of new.
- Width (Front to Back): 25"
- Length: 36"
- Height: 42"
- "Dirty" tank: 25 gallons
- Plastic drum: 30 gallons
- Gallons Cleaned per Hour: 5
- Electrical Requirements: Voltage115 V 111 kg, 220 available, 1PH
- Motor horsepower: 3/4
- Weight: 245 lbs.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > Antifreeze Recycler > KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250
Other Shop Equipment > KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250
Other Shop Equipment > Fluid System Service > KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250
Top Brands > KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250
Top Brands > KleenTec > KleenTec Antifreeze Recycling CleanMaster 250