KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
KleenTec CleanMaster CM 440 - 45 Gallon Clean & Soak Solvent Parts Washer
For use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 104°F.
Filter screen filters out abrasive particles, protects pump, keeps solvents clean for extended cleaning power, lifts out for easy cleaning.
These are made to order at the factory. There is currently a 3 week lead time for this product.
Choose the parts cleaner that best fits your needs. All parts washers come with fusible link that closes cover automatically in case of fire and have unobstructed drain valve for easy clean-out. They also feature filtration and hermetically sealed, thermally protected 115v AC motor.
Filtration - Keeps the solution clean. Which of course means longer solution life, and the end result is it saves you money! First, a barrier filter removes heavy sludge before the pump intake. Then, you can add a cartridge filter. Try to find a parts washer that keeps the solution cleaner! And the less frequently you need to change out your detergent, the more money you save both on new detergent, and disposal fees.
Rugged construction throughout - no flimsy gauge steel sheet metal here. We're talking 14 and 16 gauge reinforced throughout unit. Ensures your part washer will far outlast all those inferior models out there.
Powder coated finish - not just painted. Will stand up where others will scratch and chip. Exposed edges are rolled for safety and strength. Corners are welded and smooth finished.
Continuous circulation - through stay-put hose with adjustable flow control.
Easy clean-out - new design provides unobstructed tank bottom and large drain with exterior valve.
The US Forest Service chose this model for their service. If it's good enough for them, it should be good enough for your shop.
Features and Specs
- Durable, baked on powder coated epoxy finish
- Adjustable work shelves lift up and out and place on lower level, handy for deeper soaking
- Spring loaded door closure with 165˚F fusible link
- "Stay-Put" flexible metal hose directs and holds power rinse where you want it
- Pistol-grip spray nozzle cleans and rinses parts easily.
- Located in an out-of-the-way position for more working area
- Filter screen filters out abrasive particles, protects pump, keeps solvents clean for extended cleaning power, lifts out for easy cleaning
- Parts basket
- drain plug located on bottom front of the machine for easy draining
- For use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 107˚F
- Not to be used with chlorinated solvents
- 300 lbs. Load Capacity
Lid open height: 61”
Lid closed height: 36”
Overall width (F to B): 24”
Overall length (L to R): 44”
Soaking depth: 9-1/2”
Working depth with shelf: 9”
Inside width (F to B): 23”
Inside length (L to R): 43”
Shipping weight: 175 lbs.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Other Shop Equipment > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
Other Shop Equipment > Parts Washers > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
Top Brands > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
Other Shop Equipment > Parts Washers > Solvent-Based Washers > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
Top Brands > KleenTec > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440
Top Brands > KleenTec > Solvent Parts Washers > KleenTec Parts Washer Solvent CleanMaster 440