Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Ranger R26FLT Super-Duty Truck Tire Changer | Part 5140137
The Ranger R26FLT is a heavy-duty tire changer that handles truck, bus and commercial van tires with ease. Comes with joystick control.
The Ultimate Truck Tire Changer
The Ranger R26FLT is an incredibly fast and efficient large tire changer. Swap out tubeless truck, agricultural and off-road tires from 14" to 26" in just minutes. A portable remote control brings convenient precision to your finger tips and saves you precious time. We've thoroughly explored all aspects of truck wheel service to develop the quickest large tire changer possible, so high-volume tire shops can get the speed, capability and dependability that they demand.
Experience your shortest floor-to-floor service times ever, making your job easier and more profitable. All of our tire machines are built with forged, hardened and ground components designed to resist scoring, grooving and wear. Our engineers understand that speed, convenience and safety are your top priorities, so we've made them ours, as well. Ranger tire changers are built to allow operators to learn and use them quickly and safely, so you'll be up and running in no time.
Portable control unit
Simple controls and versatile unit console let the operator safely monitor your tire changers from the most advantageous angle.
Self-centering hydraulic clamping chuck
Clamp from either the center bore of the wheel or the inside of the wheel. Either way, this tire changer has you covered.
Super-duty electric hydraulic motor & hydraulic drive
This powerfully sophisticated, bi-directional hydraulic motor delivers smooth torque to the tire changer at all times.
Sturdy spindle, chuck & mount / de-mount head
The entire assembly gracefully rotates, raises and lowers via easy-to-learn, simple-to-use operator controls.
The R26FLT tire changer features an exceptionally swift-positioning, locking mount/demount arm.
Designed to perform and built to last
Ranger tire changers can take whatever punishment your shop can throw at them. They’re easy to control and rugged enough to hold up for years of low-maintenance service. The welded steel body is just the start: this tire changer boasts aluminum-alloy air cylinders and completely sealed components, making it one of the hardiest tools you’re likely to put in your shop.
Hydraulic sled carriage
Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures.
Tire changers with single-piece frames offer superior rigidity over time.
Hydraulically operated spreader-type jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels.
Safe and easy to use
It’s simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians.
Powerful bead breaker
Quick set-up and a powerful stainless steel air cylinder provide plenty of tire-busting power. Combine that with our durable bead breaker blade, and you’ve got the capability to service virtually anything that rolls into your shop.
Massive chuck spindles
Huge spindle to handle the heaviest loads.
Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount / demount head hydraulically rotates, raises and lowers with simple operator controls.
A gentle touch
Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels.
Why Should you purchase a Ranger Tire Changer from ASEdeals?
1) Guaranteed Lowest Prices - Listen, we monitor our competition's prices. We know we usually have the lowest price on most of our equipment most of the time. In the unlikely event you find any of our automotive lifts advertised anywhere on the web for less, just tell us where you saw them, and we'll beat them. It's that simple. Our prices will not be beaten!
2) Largest BendPak distributor -This means that you enjoy the benefit of our size. Not only does this allow us to offer the best pricing available, If you have any warranty issues that you feel are not being addressed quickly enough, or to your satisfaction, we have the influence with the manufacturer to get your issue resolved right away.
3) Years of Experience - So many internet companies have popped up over the past few years, claiming to have all kinds of experience, and then when you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that they've only been around for a few years. We've been carrying Bend Pak equipment for over 17 years now. When you call and speak to us, you're not getting just an order taker that knows nothing about the product. We know these products better than most. Not only will get you answers to your questions, we will make sure that you get the proper lift for your application.
4) Reputation - Right along with the years of experience comes our reputation. Check out our reputation on all of the various car enthusiast forums out there, such as Garage Journal or Corvette Forum. You'll find countless satisfied customers, praising not only our prices, but also our integrity, honesty and ability to help you choose the right product for your application. And then, there's our hundreds of satisfied customer pictures and testimonials to back it up. We'll gladly put our reputation up against anybody's.
Features and Specs
- Super-duty electric motor and hydraulic drive for superior torque and wheel holding power
- Self-centering hydraulic clamping chuck
- Heavy, tapered roller bearings and a dual direction hydraulic motor provide smooth torque
- Quick positioning and locking mount / demount arm
- Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and de-mounting procedures
- Single piece frame for superior rigidity
- Hydraulically operated spreader jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels
- Massive chuck spindle handles the heaviest loads
- Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount-demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls
- Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels
- Simple design is easy to use
- Tire lubrication comes standard
- Funnel comes standard
- Large bead tool comes standard
- Small bead tool comes standard
- Rotary valve O-rings comes standard
- Fuses comes standard
- Wheel clamp comes standard
- Lever grease gun comes standard
- Drive system type: electric / hydraulic
- Standard voltage: 208 V – 230 V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Wheel clamping method: 4 clamps
- Bead breaking system: armor-plated disc
- Max rim diameter: 14" – 26" / 356 mm – 660 mm
- Center Hole Diameter Capability - 5" - 27"
- Max tire / wheel diameter: 63" / 1,600 mm
- Max tire / wheel width: 31-1/2" / 800 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,485 lbs. / 674 kg
Specification are subject to change without notice. *Different voltages available upon request.
More Info -
"Check out the pictures of our new Ranger R30XLT tire machine. This machine is great and handles anything I throw at it. Thanks for everything".
What Makes Ranger NexGen Tire Changers Superior?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Tire Changers & Wheel Balancers > Tire Changers > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Top Brands > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Top Brands > Ranger > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Top Brands > Ranger > Tire Changers > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT
Bang For The Buck SALE! > Ranger Tire Changer Super Duty Truck R26FLT